Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sonoma Weekend

Apparently working for a public company makes for very busy work days.
I was fortunate enough though not to have to work the weekend.  

I spent it with these lovely ladies scouring Sonoma and Napa Counties for wedding sites.
{The beautiful bride is next to me on the far left}

Karisa and I have known each other since birth.  Literally.  
The day I was born, her mother called mine in the hospital and told her she was pregnant.

We spent summer days on her parents ranch running around barefoot, searching the creek for crawdads and being terrorized by our older brothers {nothing brings two girls closer than fear}.

I was so happy to be there for her engagement in Paris and now onto planning her gorgeous wedding in wine country.

Thank you so much my dear friend for letting me be a part of it!

LMF

P.S. We're welcoming any and all suggestions on wedding venues in Sonoma and Napa Counties! {This wedding planning stuff is harder than it looks!}

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! And yes this wedding planning thing is tough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I live so close and recently had a great adventure in a hot air balloon ride. Could that be incorporated somehow?!!! haha, probably not. But it would be epic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful! Yay for weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! Yay for weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture. Everyone looks amazing.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    P.S. I'm having a Giveaway for a set of Nail Polishes, a Clutch, and Necklace/Earring Set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh looks like you guys had a blast!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...