Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weekend in Tahoe

One of my favorite places in the world is where the sand meets the water.


One of the great things about living in California is that's it's pretty easy to get there. Beach, mountains, lake, are all nearby. I feel very blessed.

Last weekend, some extremely generous friends invited us to their house in Tahoe.
{generous friends: B&P}

We spent the days canoeing and boating on the lake, trying to turn Pacino into an adventure dog {he's a bit afraid of the water} and taking in as much sun as possible.


{safety first}



It was one of those perfect laid back summer weekends.


Hope your weekend was wonderful too! xoxo

LMF
*all photos original to champagne reveries

2 comments:

  1. We've been living in Cali for a year (Monterey) and I agree that it is amazing that you can get to so many different types of places easily. We are doing Tahoe for New Year's and I can't wait. New to your blog, I'm loving all your yummy recipes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I feel so spoiled living in CA. Monterey is so beautiful. I love it there. Thanks for checking out my blog. Yours looks great. I'm of to read more of it now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...