Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Goals


How did it get to be June already?  We're almost halfway through the year and it's about to be summer.  

My first blog post {here} was a list of my resolutions for the new year.  I look back at it often and so far I think I'm doing pretty well, but there's always room for improvement.  And it's always helpful to sit back, look over your goals and re-evaluate if necessary.  So I thought I'd get a few goals for summer down, along with keeping with my new years goals.

I've had a few health things going on over the past few months.  Nothing too major and everything's okay, but I haven't really had the energy to workout like I used to and it's really been a reminder to make sure and take better care of my body.  

Goals for summer:
    1.  Re-start my yoga practice

2.  Drink more water every day

3.  Finish decorating my outdoor space 
{this is where it's at currently}
{it needs some help}

4. Make sure to get girl time in

5. Get to the beach
{preferably wearing this}

Just a short and sweet list. Cheers to summer!

LMF
*all images original to Champagne Reveries unless otherwise noted.
{Images

4 comments:

  1. I've got to get back into yoga again, too. It calms me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Life feels better in general when I'm doing yoga!

      Delete
  2. Good luck meeting your June goals! I have a bunch of goals too but I need some help. I'm in my lazy summer phase unfortunately... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...