Monday, May 7, 2012

Romper Love

I had to laugh at myself this morning.  I received an email with this in the title:


and got so excited.  When I opened it and saw the adorable beach photos of three-year old girls, I realized GAP was referring to children's clothes and not summer rompers for me. :(

So I had to go in search of my own.  I'm such a romper girl for summer.  It's so easy - great for throwing in a suitcase for a weekend getaway, a day at the beach or brunches in the sun.  My kinda summer!  

{bcbg}

{bcbg}

{bcbg}

The 3-year GAP girls were pretty cute though too!


Happy Monday!

LMF

2 comments:

  1. What do I have to do to get my hands on the spotted one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I would have been disappointed too, J.Crew did that to me the other day with something from their Crewcuts collection. Love the black BCBG and spotted ones...and the kids are totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...