Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Brunch


I had planned to take my mom out for brunch at Zazu, but then we found out my cousin was graduating from college that day.  At first I was a bit disappointed that we couldn't celebrate the way I had planned. (My mom and I love brunch, I mean, who doesn't!)  But then I thought, what a wonderful Mother's Day gift for my aunt - having her youngest graduate from college.  

Congratulations Kourtney!

So instead of going out for brunch I made us brunch for dinner.

On the menu:
Asparagus, Tomato, & Prosciutto Frittata
recipe {here}

Avocado, Strawberry Salad with Balsamic Reduction

Cinnamon Sugar Messy Bread
{recipe from spoonforkbacon.com}
Don't make this for people you don't really like.
Seriously, they will never leave you alone.  It's that good.

I hope all you moms had a wonderful Mother's Day.

LMF
**recipes coming soon

2 comments:

  1. I would take this over Zazu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous menu, Lauren! Sounds and looks like it was a fabulous day! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...