Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Small Packages

I've been gone for a week, and I arrived home yesterday with not 1, but 2 packages on my doorstep!  I love getting packages - even if it's something I ordered myself online.  It's like Christmas or something.

The first was just that, a few things I ordered from Amazon.

30 Day Shred - from Jillian Michaels.  My best friend and I each got a copy.  It's three - 20 minute workouts and aside from yoga and walking I figure I could probably do a bit more.  Plus it was on sale {here} for 7 bucks. :)  I also ordered the book: one thousand gifts by Ann Voskamp.  I'd heard of this book and then ran across it on a few different blogs, which pretty much meant I had to read it. Specifically from Ms. Sarah Tucker's {post}, which also inspired my own post {here}.  I cannot wait to start.


The other package was from Annemarie of Brunch at Saks.  Two new summer reads beautifully bundled with a matching ribbon and note.  So sweet.  I'm so excited to lounge in the sun with my new books (and possibly a bit more toned). :)

I love a full bookshelf.

LMF

3 comments:

  1. Let me tell you, that 30 day shred is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love getting packages! Looks like you have lots of great reading material. And I hear the 30 day shred is fabulous! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lounging in the sun with a pile of books is my dream come true! You'll love the Gillian Michael's DVD. I did it for a while and saw great results!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...