Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blue Mercury

I have found the most amazing place both online and in person.  


You know when you go in to a spa and have the most amazing experience and want to buy everything but can't because the least expensive thing is the $45 lip balm?  It's like that but where all your favourite brands are sold.

One day last week, I popped over to the Village in Corte Madera (my favorite outdoor shopping!), and stumbled upon this amazing store.  It's a bit like Sephora but much less overwhelming and with super posh brands.


And they have everything - beauty, skincare, haircare, candles - free shipping!

Here are just a few of my favorite things:

The girls were so sweet and helpful and handed me a bag full of samples when I left. :)  Nothing's better then free stuff!  My favorite that I've tried so far is the Darphin Niaouli Oil.  I may be popping back in :)

Question - Any reviews on the Clarisonic? I've heard mixed things, but am thinking I might try it out.

LMF

*not a paid advertisement in any way - just sharing the love of shopping :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot to add the Clarasonic to my birthday list. I heard it works wonders!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...