Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pebble Beach Golf Weekend

We're heading to Pebble Beach this weekend for the Pro-Am Golf Tour and I'm in definite need of outfit inspiration.  As is the standard with the Northern Californian coast, it'll be chilly to say the least.

Maybe a tribute to golf with argyle?  
Just kidding!  Might be a bit too obvious :)  

It's kind of a work thing for Dan, so low key is probably better.  I'm thinking stylish casual with some pretty jewels.

weekend wear

You can never go wrong with cashmere and silk, except maybe in your bank account! {shirt, sweater}  I'm loving my new paige jeans, stylish and with enough stretch to move in. A wedge boot should be perfect to walk around in all day on the grass.  A girl always needs sunglasses at the sunny NorCal beaches {enter sarcasm here}.  Bauble's Bar Love bracelet for a sweet ode to the upcoming holiday, and other pretty jewels. {bracelet, necklace}  Alexander Wang's gorgeous oversized clutch should be perfect to hold everything I carry around with me but never end up needing :)  And of course the Michael Kors watch I've been lusting after.

LMF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...