Friday, February 10, 2012

Lingerie Day

I have a friend with a fantastic French husband who doesn't believe in Valentine's Day.  Don't misunderstand.  He's amazingly romantic, tells her how beautiful she is everyday and loves her to pieces.  Every year he buys her flowers either the day before or the day after Valentine's.  He says that he doesn't need 1 holiday every year to remind him to be romantic, but he doesn't want her to feel left out either, hence the day before or day after flowers.

There's always been so much controversy over Valentine's Day, so many people call it a Hallmark holiday or feel so much pressure if they're with someone, or pressure if they're not. But I didn't realize there were so many differing opinions over the gift of lingerie.  For me, whether it's a gift from someone or whether I buy it for myself, it just makes me feel pretty and girly.  Anthropologie is one of my favorite places to shop for just about everything, but they have especially pretty lingerie and loungewear.  Their newish bridal boutique, BHLDN, has gorgeous pieces as well.

Last night, I happened to stumble upon a boutique I'd never seen and fell completely in love with these.



I may just have to treat myself to something pretty :)

LMF
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...