Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hot Cocoa

One of the great things about living in Northern California - especially San Francisco, can be the gorgeous gorgeous weather. One of the awful things? The completely unpredictable weather. 

Last week we were having ice cream treats, this week afternoon hot chocolate breaks. Luckily I am a fan of both :)


My brother made this fantastic hot chocolate over the weekend one night when we were up late. He's been my "in-house chef" for the last 2 months but sadly going back to New York tomorrow. (Please come back soon! I've never eaten so well!) 

He's been eating super healthy, but this night we decided to indulge a bit. I may have talked him into it - just sayin'. It was one of the best hot chocolate's I've ever had, so I just had to share.

Yum!
LMF
P.S. Happy Birthday Darling - I love you so so much

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds delish! And of course it's Ghiradelli. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy! I love hot chocolate- this recipe sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...