Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

My inspiration:

Although we are big granola fans, filling the bags with this for my sweetie didn't seem like the sort of Valentine's Day treat I was looking for.  But I did find his favorite candies and we are planning a few upcoming travels this year, so I got his favorite Kiehl's items in travel sizes.  (They didn't have all of them in travel size but they were nice enough to give me samples - love them!)


I think it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. :)  I can't wait to give it to him over our delicious dinner tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day xx

LMF

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I bet he'll love that gift. Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo cute! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Very creative. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...