Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sequin Sweater

The picture definitely does not do it justice, but I saw this sweater in a store window yesterday when I was out getting coffee. I know it's after New Years and maybe sequins should be over, but it caught my eye and I couldn't help but go back.  You can probably see it better in the grey color but in-person the white is amazing.  The sequins were so subtle and with the sheer fabric it actually had a bit more summery feel than you would think.  I was pretty surprised when I looked up and saw that it was the Tommy Bahama window.  Maybe it sounds odd, but sometimes when I'm out shopping I'll see something cute and then I'll see the brand and end up putting back. I guess brand marketing works both ways.  Not that there's anything wrong with Tommy Bahama, don't get me wrong.  It's just not a store I would think to go in if I was out shopping for myself.  I may be back for that sweater though. :)

LMF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...