Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jewels

I've definitely been looking for something pretty to organize all my necklaces and bracelets.  I have to be able to see what I have otherwise it just never gets worn.  Is that just me?  Right now, they're all laid out across my dresser but I know myself, it's not going to stay pretty for long.

I love the whole pretty bowls in a drawer look.  (I'll go for anything that makes me need more bowls, I have a slight obsession!)  Except that I only have 2 bathroom drawers, one's for make-up and one for 'other'. We don't look in the 'other'.
The bust is an interesting idea. I just don't think I like somebody else's big head in my bathroom.


But I found these at Pottery Barn and I think they're exactly what I've been looking for. So pretty and so simple.  Just what I like.
jewelry
1/2

But of course when browsing, I saw this tree, which I am absolutely in love with.  But I feel like 
there's a very good chance that as soon as I put more than the 5 objects they show on it, it's going 
to look like a hot mess, with a lot less hot.  

LMF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...